Benefit from our neutrality.
Quest is the largest Third-Party Administrator (TPA) not involved in glass manufacturing, distribution or installation.
Our neutrality greatly benefits our clients through:
- Elimination of program contention
- Greater vendor and agent participation
- More invoices at agreed upon pricing
Overall, these factors result in our delivering a better glass LAE.
Our clients know they can trust us to act in their best interests – and we know their success is due to unique qualities. We focus on those qualities when we tailor Offer & Acceptance programs that will reinforce relationships between clients and vendors.
- Agency Buy-in. If your agents insure vendors, we will involve agents and their commercial accounts in your program.
- Vendor Database. Quest’s neutrality enables us to provide clients with a national database of qualified glass vendors who will provide exceptional service anywhere your policyholder may travel.
- Consumer choice. Consumer choice is guaranteed! Quest assures your customer’s right to use their selected glass vendor.
- Real-time Information. Client authorized claims personnel can review any job status and generate real-time analytical reports via the internet.
- Prompt invoice payment. Quest leads the industry in fast payment; we pay vendors within 48 hours because we believe a healthy client-vendor relationship is key to our effectiveness as a TPA.
Quest’s TPA software is client-friendly. In fact, some clients allow certain vendors and agents access for job authorization. This flexibility creates additional cost savings for our clients while reinforcing their relationships with larger agencies and service vendors.
On the average, over 60% of glass claims are reported when the insured is on location with their preferred glass vendor. Once that choice has been made, any effort to change their minds will inevitably be construed as steering.
Quest’s neutrality eliminates this concern and the friction it creates. We have no vested interest in who provides the work; that allows us to focus our efforts on managing effective programs for our clients.
Learn More About Us