Glass Claims Services
Quest is the largest Third-Party Administrator (TPA) not involved in glass manufacturing, distribution or installation.
Quest has no vested interest in who provides the work. On average, more than 60% of glass claims are reported when the insured is with the glass vendor they have chosen. Once the choice has been made, any effort to change their minds will create friction and may be construed as steering. Quest’s neutrality eliminates these concerns.
Quest clients benefit from our ability to:
- Eliminate program contention.
- Increase vendor and agent participation.
- Produce more invoices at agreed upon pricing.
- Deliver better overall glass LAE.
Our neutrality allows us to focus on providing our clients with a well-managed program.
Our clients are successful because they possess unique qualities. We customize Offer & Acceptance programs to enhance those strengths.
- Agency Buy-in. If your agents insure vendors, our programs will work to involve agents and their commercial accounts in your program.
- Vendor Database. Quest’s neutrality enables us to provide clients with a national database of qualified glass vendors. Your policyholders can expect exceptional service wherever they may travel.
- Consumer choice. Consumer choice is guaranteed! Your customer will appreciate being able to choose their preferred glass vendor.
- Real-time Information. Client authorized claims personnel can go online any time to review the status of jobs and generate real-time analytical reports.
- Prompt invoice payment. Quest believes fast payment is crucial to maintaining healthy client-vendor relationships. We lead the industry by issuing payment within 48 hours!
Quest’s TPA software can be operated by our clients – as well as any vendors and agents they may want to authorize. This flexibility serves our clients two ways. It:
1 – Strengthens their relationships with larger agencies and service vendors.
2 – Results in added cost savings.
Learn More About Us