Secondary Towing Programs
Save Money by Saving Time
Secondary towing programs are easy to implement!
Quest’s Secondary Tow Services:
- Ensure professionalism in the handling of secondary tow situations
- Arrange for same day transport of vehicles
- Negotiate the secondary tow rate
- Reduce total storage days, rental car days and repair cycle time
- Incorporate your current DRP locations
- Increase customer satisfaction
In 2003 Quest introduced same-day towing to an industry that endures compounding charges for every day a policyholder’s vehicle sits in a impound facility or police tower’s storage lot.
DID YOU KNOW?
Less than 2% of all body shops own their tow trucks. That’s why they have no interest in negotiating rates; in fact, many mark up secondary tow invoices to help recover out-of-pocket expense.
For storage facilities, time is money.
They profit on storage costs as you attempt to cut through the red tape. Quest streamlines the process by:
- Accepting transport requests by phone, fax or online through our web application. We have also integrated our dispatch system with repair shop management software (like Audatex).
- Verifying vehicle location.
- Confirming release. Vehicle release is an involved process that can be stressful and time-consuming; we offer a turnkey solution that manages all release details, including advance fees, signatures and paperwork.
- Paying advance fees. (See details below.)
- Dispatching a qualified vendor.
- Transporting the vehicle the same day.
- Notifying you of its delivery.
Paying the Advance Fees
Quest pays the advance fees one of two ways. By:
- Paying the storage facility direct or
- Reimbursing our tower within 48 hours
Our clients receive invoices that include a break-out of the advance fees and original tow.
The advance fee invoice is scanned and electronically provided along with the secondary tow invoice. They can then be attached to the claim file and/or used in claim subrogation.
Learn More About Us